Our experienced team can take over the maintenance on most fire alarm systems.
We offer great support and great value, together with the best of local service. Call for a free of charge assessment, advice and individually priced service plan.
We have a 24/7 call out service across the whole of Cornwall so no matter where you are, or what the problem, we can sort it for you.
Especially when taking over alarm systems from national companies we can offer a better level of cover at a better price.
We can fully manage any Alarm Receiving Centre or communication needs also integrate the service with your intruder alarm, emergency lights, access control and CCTV. Again saving time and money, see our sister companies365 Facilities Management service plan.
Fire Alarm Maintenance is a legal requirement in commercial premises.
- British Standards S 5839 Part 1 for Commercial Alarms and British Standards 5839 Part 6 for domestic premises.
- We ensure that fire alarms under our service are to the applicable British Standard. To comply with the British Standards your alarm needs to be serviced by a competent person / company a minimum of six monthly.
- We have a full team of experienced fire alarm covering the South West, stocked with most components to rectify alarms on the first visit.
- We have invested in the BAFE SP203 quality assurance especially for Fire Alarm Maintenance.
- Inclusive of advice and report on your system operation and compliance.
- We pride ourselves on great service, we operate a 24 hour, 365 days a year call out service.
“Your choice, either we call for an arranged appointment or just leave it to us to manage”
Our experience over the years means that most urgent calls can be dealt with within minutes, often with simple, calm advice given over the phone.
Invaluable when a tenant, receptionist or employee is facing a full alarm or fault in the middle of the night.
Conventional or addressable systems
Examples of systems we have under service with our local customers are:
Huge experience with:
- Housing projects and blocks of flats especially with Property Management Portfolios, keeping promises with great support.
- Hotels helping to stop those nightmare middle of the night false alarms.
- Shops and offices often integrated with sleeping accommodation above the high street shops.
- Factories and warehouses keeping the wheels of industry turning, time is money when your staff have been evacuated for a false alarm.
- Care homes, where a very structured approach to fire detection is needed
- Schools, essential to agree with the staff a program for managing the alarm both in and out of term time.
Communicating fire and fault.
Connecting to an alarm receiving centre for communicating a fire out of working hours can save your premises from a major fire during the night.
- Connection to a Auto dialler
- Connection to a Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC)
- Red Care connection to a protected phone line, PSTN or IP
- Dual Com combined phone line and GSM mobile phone network backup.
We can install, manage and maintain connections to a dedicated receiving centre.
We cover the following towns and surrounding areas in Cornwall and Devon for Fire Alarm Maintenance:
Good maintenance means low or zero false alarms, please see the Fire & Rescue document on “Reducing false alarms”, all good practice for keeping you safe and stress free.
Our 24/7 Call out number is: 07792 468899
Working with Cornwall Fire and Rescue
to help keep you safe and ‘false alarm free’